To explain the world of branding in the most simplified language and easy-to-understand format, there are essentially 2 main parties involved;
- The Brand-Owners; and
- The Brand Audience (yes, the consumers).
But there is a 3rd party, which acts as a bridge between the 2 above parties. The Brand-Builders; those who offer professional services in helping build brands, encompassing Brand Strategists, Brand Communicators, Brand Marketers, Designers, Ethnographers, among others.
And I thought it’d be interesting to peek inside their minds and delve into their thinking. See their craft and how they work their magic into building compelling brands.
Here’s a look at the Importance of Brand Design, through the eyes of Oh My! Handmade Goodness, a community for independent children’s retailers.
The Importance of Brand Design:
- It’s your first impression
- It’s a professional standard
- It’s marketing on a subconscious level
- It’s a source of trust & familiarity
- It separates you from you competition
- It increases your product’s value
Inspiration: Oh My Handmade Goodness